Saturday, December 12, 2015

Frank Sinatra's 100th Birthday


 
December 12th marks what would have been the 100th birthday of  Ol' Blue Eyes. Did you know that he has won thirteen Grammy Awards, three Oscars and three Golden Globes? Rolling Stone also declared him the "the 20th century's greatest singer of popular song." He has had countless hits and his music remains popular with innumerable fans of all ages. What are your favorite Sinatra songs? Here is our list of some top tracks:

My Way
 
  New York, New York
 
Strangers In The Night
 
Come Fly With Me
 
I've Got You Under My Skin
 
Luck Be A Lady
 
I Get A Kick Out Of You
 
My Kind Of Town
 
Fly Me To The Moon
 
Young At Heart
 
In The Wee Small Hours of The Morning



Click on the link below to access the songs above, and many more. Don't forget a new release called "Frank Sinatra: A Voice On Air" LP includes many songs previously unheard by the public: