Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Playlist


When you think of romantic songs, what artists come to mind? Maybe Celine Dion, Savage Garden, John Legend or the Righteous Brothers? Freegal has all of those and more. Here is our list of some of the most romantic songs ever. These are all available on Freegal. Streaming libraries have this playlist available on the Freegal site under playlists. Happy Valentine's Day!


JOHN LEGEND
All Of Me
FIREHOUSE
Love of A Lifetime
SAVAGE GARDEN
Truly, Madly, Deeply
JOE COCKER
You Are So Beautiful
CELINE DION
The Power of Love
SAM COOKE
You Send Me
THE TEMPTATIONS
My Girl
THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS
Unchained Melody
BILL MEDLEY & JENNIFER WARNES
I've Had The Time of My Life
KENNY LOGGINS
Forever
KELLY CLARKSON
A Moment Like This
DAN FOGELBERG
Longer
ETTA JAMES
At Last
FOSTER THE PEOPLE
I Would Do Anything For You
MARVIN GAYE
Let's Get It On
ALICIA KEYS
If I Ain't Got You
JOURNEY
Open Arms
CLINT BLACK WITH LISA HARTMAN BLACK
When I Said I Do
BEYONCE
Crazy In Love
LONESTAR
Amazed
MUMFORD & SONS
I Will Wait
GAVIN DEGRAW
You Got Me
NAT KING COLE
Unforgettable
BEN FOLDS
The Luckiest
ELLA HENDERSON
Yours
SARA BAREILLES
I Choose You
ONE DIRECTION
You & I
BETTY WHO
Somebody Loves You
SANTANA
I'm The One Who Loves You
JAMES TAYLOR
How Sweet It Is
KENNY CHESNEY
Me & You
DIDO
Thank you
TRAIN
Marry Me
LEON BRIDGES
Coming Home
RAY LAMONTAGNE
You Are The Best Thing
MEGHAN TRAINOR feat. JOHN LEGEND
Like I'm Gonna Lose You
HERB ALPERT
This Guy's In Love With You
BILLY JOEL
Just The Way You Are
AEROSMITH
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
EARTH, WIND & FIRE
Fall In Love With Me
ELVIS PRESLEY
I Can't Help Falling In Love
FRANK SINATRA
The Way You Look Tonight
HARRY CONNICK JR.
It Had To Be You
BARRY WHITE
Can't Get Enough of Your Love Babe
VAN MORRISON
Moondance
LUTHER VANDROSS
Here And Now
PERCY SLEDGE
When A Man Loves A Woman
BOB DYLAN
If Not For You
ARETHA FRANKLIN
I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)